Delhi is not only popular for amazing monuments, rich history and architecture but also for its flavourful food. The soul of the city is intertwined with the delectable food that makes people go crazy over it. If you are also a foodie who yearns to challenge his/her taste buds, you’re in for a treat as Delhi has plenty of excellent restaurants to fulfill your desire. If you often get confused on what to eat and which restaurant would be the best to dine-out with family, friends or special someone, here’s a list to help you with the best restaurants in Delhi to choose from.
The Cyber Hub in Gurgaon is a popular hangout and casual dining place with a handful of restaurants offering lip-smacking cuisines and phenomenal experience. One such café is Farzi café that serves attractive fusion dishes and has a well-organised bar to gulp the alcohol down the throat. The café boast of elegant décor, upscale entertainment and nice ambiance for insta-worthy moments. Here’s what you should know about Farzi café before you book your table-
- Timings: 12 PM to 1 AM
- Address: 7-8, Ground Floor, Cyber Hub, Near DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
- Perfect for: Dating, Casual Outing, Dining, Nightlife
- Amenities: Full Bar, Live Music, Indoor Seating, Wifi
- Cuisines served: Modern Indian.
Olive Bar & Kitchen
Ask your friends about the best restaurants in Delhi and they would surely suggest you Olive Bar and Kitchen. The distinguishing décor and white-walled restaurant is a rustic hideaway where good food, drink, conversation and laughter blossoms. The aura of restaurant alone makes your mood better and open for healthy conversations over drool-worthy meals. Here’s what you should know before venturing out for a dining session with friends and family.
- Timings: 12:30 PM to 12:30 AM
- Address: 6-8, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Casual Dining, Brunch, Professional Lunch
- Amenities: Full Bar, Live Music, Indoor Seating, Outdoor Seating, Wifi, Free Parking, Home Delivery etc.
- Cuisines served: Mediterranean, Italian, Seafood, European and Salad.
Indian Accent is a luxury dining restaurant that is counted among the best restaurants in the world. The restaurant boasts a menu that keeps one hooked to the taste buds. The rich ambiance of the restaurant is enough to put you in a great mood. Dining at Indian Accent is a heavenly experience that gratifies one’s appetite and senses alike.
- Timings: 12 Noon to 2:30 PM, 7 PM to 10:30 PM
- Address: Lodhi Road, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Luxury Dining, Romantic Dinner
- Amenities: Full Bar, Indoor Seating, Wifi, Valet Parking, Luxury Dining
- Cuisines served: Modern Indian.
Looking for a more rustic and casual restaurant to dine-out with family or friends? Head to Pind balluchi nearest you and devour Mughlai and north Indian food to your heart’s content. The restaurant not just offers a stint of royal cuisine but keeps even the most seasoned food connoisseur hooked with its palpable food.
- Perfect for: Casual Dining
- Amenities: Full Bar, Indoor Seating, Home Delivery
- Cuisines served: North Indian and Mughlai
Moti Mahal Delux
Moti Mahal Delux is drenched with rich modern Indian culinary history. The restaurants have a long history of catering to high profile names and celebrities. It is said that your visit to Delhi is incomplete without devouring food from Moti Mahal Delux. The restaurant has plenty of chains in Delhi-NCR where you can take your loved ones for an amazing feast.
- Perfect for: Casual Dining, Romantic Dinner, Family Dinner
- Amenities: Indoor Seating, Outdoor Seating, Smoking Area, Parking, Home Delivery
- Cuisines served: North India, Mughlai and Chinese.
Lord of the Drinks
If your friends often pester you for a treat, don’t go anywhere but Lord of the Drinks where you can get hefty discounts and special deals for occasions like birthdays, anniversary etc. Connaught Place in Delhi is already a hub of eateries and best restaurants serving meals that not only curb your stomach’s pang but your soul too. Lord of the drinks has truly mastered the art of serving the best food and drinks to customers. Make sure you bring a valid ID proof to get the entry to this fantastic place.
- Timings: 11 AM to 12:45 AM
- Address: G-72, 1st Floor, Outer Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Nightlife
- Amenities: Restricted Entries, Above 18 only, Indoor Seating, Smoking Area, LGBTQIA Friendly, Wifi
- Cuisines served: European, Chinese, North Indian, Italian and Asian.
Known as the mother of all Indian food experiences, Bukhara is one of the best restaurants in Delhi to dine out. On entering the restaurant, you will be welcomed with a rustic environment, open kitchen and aroma of lip-tantalizing meals lingering in the air. Do try Dal Bukhara here which has gained enormous popularity over the decades. The place is jam-packed with foodies round the year so make sure you book your table in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Timings: 12:30 PM to 2:45 PM, 7 PM to 11:45 PM
- Address: ITC Maurya, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Luxury Dining, Professional Luncheon
- Amenities: Full Bar, Valet Parking, Indoor Seating, Restricted Entry
- Cuisines served: North Indian.
Another popular restaurant in Delhi with its unique appeal is Parikrama, the revolving restaurant. It is one of a kind restaurant in Delhi-NCR that gives you a panoramic view of entire Connaught Place and famous monuments such as Red Fort, Jama Masjid etc. Here, one revolution usually takes 90 minutes which is an ideal duration for a leisurely meal. If you fancy a different level of fine dining experience, a visit to Parikrama is worth it all.
- Timings: 12:30 PM to 11:30 PM
- Address: 22, Antriksh Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Unique Dining Experience, Professional Luncheon
- Amenities: Full Bar, Valet Parking, Indoor Seating, City View
- Cuisines served: North Indian, Chinese and Mughlai.
Pa Pa Ya
Pa Pa Ya is an unusual restaurant serving oriental food with an innovative twist that breaks stereotypes. Here food is carefully blended to create an experience that is familiar yet fresh and boggles your mind. On top of it, the lively yet subtle vibe of the restaurant really sets one’s mood. Undoubtedly, it is one of the best restaurants in Delhi to have a nice dinner with friends and late-night gossips.
- Timings: 12 Noon to 1 AM
- Address: Dome, Level 4, Select Citywalk, A-3, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Brunch, Cosy Dinner, Girls Night out
- Amenities: Full Bar, Mall Parking, Indoor Seating, Smoking Area
- Cuisines served: Asian, Chinese, Thai and Japanese.
Competing with International level restaurants, Artusi is popular for paying attention to even the tiniest details. Serving superior quality authentic food, the restaurant uses the ingredients made in-house from pasta sauce to dips and what not. Food is cooked till it reaches perfection and is dressed with the finest edibles. No matter if you crave creamy tiramisu or smoky salmon or smooth buttery chicken, Artusi will serve you with its fine food that simply will melt your mount.
- Timings: 12 Noon to 11:30 PM
- Address: Plaza Level, 2 Horizon Center, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
- Perfect for: Wine and Dine, Romantic Dinner, Luxury Dining
- Amenities: Full Bar, Valet Parking, Indoor Seating
- Cuisines served: Italian.
Wasabi by Morimoto
Craving for authentic Japanese food? Make a reservation for Wasabi restaurant right now! The restaurant uses the finest ingredients to give you the ultimate experience of fine-dining. Everything on the menu is bound to impress and boast grand cocktails, fine wines and nouvelle and international cuisines. The atmosphere here gets groovy at night, so you’d want to stick around for post-dinner drinks.
- Address: The Taj Mahal Hotel, 1, Mansingh Road, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Wine and Dine, Luxury Dining
- Cuisines served: Japanese and Sushi.
Megu, The Leela
Megu is a luxury dining restaurant in Delhi that has earned its reputation as one of the most authentic Japanese dining experiences anywhere in India. The restaurant’s menu is an amalgamation of the finest ingredients from Japan, US, Canada and all over Europe. You can gorge upon its hit dishes such as the oriental salad, hamachi carpacio, salmon tartare, crispy asparagus and kanzuri shrimp. It’s a perfect place for a romantic dinner date with your beloved that enhances dining experience.
- Timings: 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM, 7 PM to 12 Midnight
- Address: The Leela Palace, Diplomatic Enclave, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Wine and Dine, Luxury Dining, Romantic Dinner
- Amenities: Wheelchair Accessible, Full Bar Available, Wifi, Valet Parking Available, Outdoor Seating, Indoor Seating
- Cuisines served: Japanese and Sushi.
Known for being the best and authentic south Indian restaurant chain in Delhi-NCR, Saravana Bhavan serves simple yet epic dishes that have the power to tantalise your taste buds. The restaurant is one of the best options for vegetarians where they can savour hot-served south Indian cuisines including masala dosa, vada, uttapam, sambhar etc. You might have to wait in a queue to get some space to indulge in the delights it has to offer, but the wait is worth your time. If you simply can’t resist South Indian food drenched in spice yet taste sublime, heading out to Saravana Bhavan is the smartest choice.
- Timings: 08:00 AM to 10:45 PM
- Address: 50, Janpath, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Family Dinner, Casual Dinner, Budget-Friendly Dining
- Amenities: Home Delivery, Indoor Seating, Jain Food Served too.
- Cuisines served: South India.
Yeti, The Himalayan Kitchen
Tibetan and Nepali cuisines can easily be found on every corner of Delhi-NCR, but if you wish to devour more than momos, then Yeti is the place to be. The decor and calm ambience of the restaurant is soul-soothing itself that enhances fine-dining experience. Yeti with its cosy aura attracts youngsters from every corner of the capital and beyond. Thukpa, Aloo Momos and Chicken Momos here are worth dying for.
- Timings: 12:00 Noon to 11 PM
- Address: 30, 1st Floor, Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
- Perfect for: Casual Dining, Hangout, Budget-Friendly
- Amenities: Home Delivery, Indoor Seating.
- Cuisines served: Tibetan and Nepalese.
Prankster is a microbrewery in Gurgaon with cosy ambience and live entertainment that serves some of the best fusion food in Delhi-NCR. It’s a place where youngsters and some of the most happening people come to hang-out and enjoy. The atmosphere of the pub gets charged up in the night when the DJ starts playing feet-tapping music. No matter the occasion, you can celebrate the same with equal fervour and energy at Prankster. Prankster is among the best restaurants in Delhi-NCR for night owls and party animals. The pub boasts of its casual theme, lively atmosphere and pulsating energy to give you an unparallel experience. You can also try their excellent range of drinks to unwind from a hectic day.
- Timings: 12:30 PM to 1 AM
- Address: Site 8-10, Sector 29, Gurgaon
- Perfect for: Hangout, Nightlife, Budget-Friendly
- Amenities: Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Wifi, Live Sports Screening, Above 18 Only, Nightlife.
- Cuisines served: Modern Indian.